Wednesday, November 4, 2009

News From Faa

[Blogger's Note: I received the following from Faa yesterday].

Hi everyone,

How are you doing? I hope all of you doing so well! and enjoy with SNOWS!! i wish i should be there when it is snowing.I miss all of you so much and thank you so much for your prayers!.

The kids doing good and very excited to pray for new house, I was excited to see the kids go to school, every morning my tears came out every because of God's grace for us day by day, i don't know what i have to do but just pray to God and praise what God had done for the kids and for me.

Please pray for Seksun he have appointment to go to the hospital to see the doctor dentists on Friday he doesn't like and very scare, i understood what he feel.

I am still awake cant sleep, very hot weather for me now I need to sleep so much but i cant because of the next block with us they build contraction very noisy and the people drink alcohol everyday i am pretty scare!!!

I was happy to be home and have a lot of fun with the kids. See the people work on the street i wish all of you can see someday. I cant drive motorcycles yet cause my driverlicen gone for 5 months and i have to waiting till next week cause i have to prepare the document from the hospital i don't like to go to see the doctor but i have to.

I have some new house pics looking for from my sister took and i went to see it is good and some have to do so many thing too.

Today i went to visit a couple married they share story about rent house to staying in the city they told me a story by tears because of when they live there and the owner knew that they are hill tribe let them leaved from the house they rent between 3 hrs. and they stayed there only 8 days and payed 1,000 baht. The owner throw out the money deposit on the ground the owner did like them animals. I feel so hurt and sad so much when i heard this story make me cry and cry.

Please pray for us.

Faa Sumitra

No comments:

Post a Comment